Entretenimientos noticias deportes acontecimientos y diversiones en Guanare Venezuela y el mundo. Informacion de peliculas videos fotos música deportes mascotas naturaleza. Historia costumbres tradiciones paisajes, sitios de interés viajes turismo y vacaciones, carnavales mascarada. Facebook Youtube
Página multilingual - Multi language page
German Italian Portuguese Arabic Chinese Japanese Korean French Russian ... and many more
Translate this page in your language, select it here below ---------------v
Traduce esta página a tu idioma, selecciónalo aquí abajo -------v
I remember seeing the first Incredibles film in college with a few friends. We went on opening night and the theater was packed. The whole thing was so stylized and just…cool. I loved the mid century aesthetic. When I got to Pixar and heard that they were working on a sequel, I knew I wanted to be a part of it.
Fecha: November 23, 2018 at 09:29AM
via Digg: https://ift.tt/2KpVvLU
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario