Página multilingual - Multi language page
German Italian Portuguese Arabic Chinese Japanese Korean French Russian ... and many more

Translate this page in your language, select it here below ---------------v
Traduce esta página a tu idioma, selecciónalo aquí abajo -------v

domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2016

Textual description of firstImageUrl

The First Woman In The NFL's Old Boys' Club

Peliculas


The First Woman In The NFL's Old Boys' Club

"When I was told that I was the first female executive to attend a league meeting, I accepted that it was true but I gave it no thought. As I walked in, I saw a large group in the back of the room, enjoying coffee and conversing, so I walked to that area and joined the group. Almost immediately, the owner of another team asked me to get him coffee."

Fecha: September 11, 2016 at 08:52AM
via Digg: http://ift.tt/2cbTUZz

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario